MUMG Music is the best Web Music Entertainment News Website Forums (BB Press) Best Movies 2016 (Audiobook) My Savage Heart (MacQuaid Trilogy, #1) by Christine Dorsey

• Author
    Ryan
    Participant

My Savage Heart
    (MacQuaid Trilogy, #1)
    by Christine Dorsey

? My Savage Heart — READ MORE ?

• Format: mass market paperback, 444 pages
    • Language: english
    • Series: MacQuaid Trilogy, #1
    • Release date: April 1, 1994
    • Author: Christine Dorsey
    • Places: South Carolina
    • Publisher: Zebra Books
    • Genres: romance, historical
    • ISBN: 9780821745236 (0821745239)

About The Book

Left impoverished after the death of her father, English-born Caroline Simmons journeys across the Atlantic to marry a man she’s never met. But the dark, fierce-looking stranger waiting at the dock is not her would-be husband. He is Wolf MacQuaid, a handsome part-Cherokee whose smoldering dark gaze awakens a desire that can bring rapture or ruin…

Wolf wants only one thing: revenge against the man who betrayed him. And how better than to seduce his father’s innocent new wife? Sworn to entice Caroline into his bed with honeyed words and silken caresses, Wolf never expects to lose his heart — or risk his life for the woman he loves shamelessly, savagely…and eternally!

Hardback My Savage Heart by Christine Dorsey buy on Kindle on Kobo. MOBI ebook My Savage Heart. EPUB book My Savage Heart Christine Dorsey read online for reader on Audible.

Ryan
    Participant

Arabs: A 3,000-Year History of Peoples, Tribes and Empires – Tim Mackintosh-Smith – 9780300180282

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.