MUMG Music is the best Web Music Entertainment News Website Forums (BB Press) Best Movies 2016 Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game, #2) by Sara Shepard — PDF download

• Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Never Have I Ever
    (The Lying Game, #2)
    by Sara Shepard

Never Have I Ever ~ Read More

• Format: hardcover, 309 pages
    • ISBN: 9780061869723 (0061869724)
    • Characters: Emma Paxton, Ethan Landry, Sutton Mercer, Madeline Vega, Charlotte Chamberlain
    • Author: Sara Shepard
    • Series: The Lying Game, #2
    • Release date: August 2, 2011
    • Genres: mystery, contemporary, romance, fiction, thriller, teen
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: HarperCollins

About The Book

My perfect life was a lie.

Now I’d do anything to uncover the truth.

Not long ago, I had everything a girl could wish for: amazing friends, an adorable boyfriend, a loving family. But none of them know that I’m gone — that I’m dead. To solve my murder, my long-lost twin sister, Emma, has taken my place. She sleeps in my room, wears my clothes, and calls my parents Mom and Dad.

And my killer is watching her every move.

I remember little from my life, just flashes and flickers, so all I can do is follow along as Emma tries to solve the mystery of my disappearance. But the deeper she digs, the more suspects she uncovers. It turns out my friends and I played a lot of games — games that ruined people’s lives. Anyone could want revenge … anyone could want me — and now Emma — dead.

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

Hardcover ebook Never Have I Ever read for Android on Amazon. MP3 book Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard buy. Hardback Never Have I Ever Sara Shepard on iOS. FB2 ebook Never Have I Ever download on Kobo.

EPUB book Never Have I Ever on Barnes & Noble. TXT Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard download PC. Online ebook Never Have I Ever Sara Shepard read online. MOBI book Never Have I Ever buy cheap iPad on Book Depository.

PDF Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard buy cheap. FictionBook ebook Never Have I Ever read for iPhone on Books-a-Million. Paperback Never Have I Ever. Hardcover book Never Have I Ever Sara Shepard download on Mac on Walmart.

Ryan
    Participant

The Invited – Jennifer McMahon – 9780385541381

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.